Industrial fiber Lasers are the result of the mix of Telecom's Technology with its long life time and low consumption and Printing Technology with its capability and reliability, because they are entirely fiber (no air, no mechanics), monocore (all elements are fiber coupled and sealed) and compact (fibers are rolled internally), machines equipped with this technology meet the industry needs: efficiently (no service) and robustness.
This class 1 marking station is perfectly suited for any type of object, thanks to its manual loading.
Its motorized Z axis is used for fast and accurate identification of parts with various heights
TC500 AIR COOLED CO2
The TC500 is an extremely fast galvo C02 laser capable of marking on plastics, anodized aluminum, painted metals, ceramics and most organic materials.
The ideal solution for permanent marking of automotive components, electronics, medical devices and a wide range of parts with logos, linear and radial text, DataMatrix™, etc.
A diode-pumped ND:YVO4 laser offers outstanding marking quality thanks to its small spot size; optimal for marking accuracy on metal and plastic parts.
Designed for direct part marking of small characters or DataMatrix™ codes for electronic component identification, traceability of medical instrumentation, aeronautics parts, for example.
AUTOMATIC TAG FEEDER FOR IDENTIFICATION MARKING
minimum: 20x20 mm (0.787" x 0.787")
maximum: 98x98 mm (3.858" x 3.858")
thickness: 0.6 mm (0.024") minium
- Chimney height: 100 mm (3.937")
- Marking area: 100 x 120 mm (3.937" x 4.714")
- Marking speed: up to 5 characters/sec
- Character size: 0.5 mm to 80 mm with increments of 0.1 mm (0.02" to 3.149) (0.004)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 710 mm - 200 mm - 170 mm (27.952" - 7.874" - 6.692")
- Weight: 11 kg (24.25 lb)
PORTABLE MARKING MACHINE
Innovation in the world of handheld marking machines,,
the M7000 is a fully autonomous marking gun
with integrated touch screen:
- Mark freely, without cord or PC or keyboard.
- Identify all your parts, even the heaviest and the least accessible.
- Mark deep and permanently your components, finished products, assets...
- Answer the traceability norms: serial numbers, dates, references, Data Matrix™ codes, logos…